Monday, July 26, 2010

Peanut Gallery

My children have been watching me write this blog and have decided they would like to blog too.  I don't want to track of 4 blogs, so their thoughts will be added to my blog entries.  I am just going to be the scribe, so the thoughts might not be totally coherent.  Here it goes:

Shea: 
I went on a train all the way to Brugge and I had Belgium chocolate there.  The Belgium chocolate here is really good.  When we went back from Brugge I had Belgium chocolate with Lemon in it.  It was quite good.  We have been having a good time here.  I hope my cousins come soon.  Bye.

Hayden:
I liked the chocolate museum. I ate some chocolate there. It was good. I liked the pizza restaurant we went to.  I like "Robin Hood" park (We call it that because it has so many trees around it and we don't know how to say the real name) and the water park (swimming pool) and the beach.  I also like the Bloody Nose park.  (Named because Hayden hit his nose HARD on part of the playground and it bled like crazy)  I like the ice cream shop we go to downtown and waffles with a stream of sugar in them. but mostly the sugar part.  I like the Belgium chocolate ALOT. The one we ate on the train.  My favorite things that we have done is drive the boat on the canal.

Logan:
Our friend Ron came to visit and we went to the park and rented paddle boats.  The paddle boats were dark greenish-brown.  One person got to steer, two had to paddle and three could sit in the front.  I got stuck with my Mom and Shea. Hayden got to go with Ron and Dad.  We almost crashed into wood poles, but I steered us away.  Ron and Dad crashed.  Mom and I paddled over to the island and we saw little cute baby ducks.  They had a red head, orangeish/yellow beak with a black body and feet.   My mom took a video of the baby ducks. I did commentary, but we couldn't hear it very well.  Our time was almost up and we had to pedal back to the dock.  Shea wanted to pedal, so I let her sit on my lap.  I still got to steer.


©ColleenFisher

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the kids are enjoying their adventure!
    You do know that you are making it hard for them to ever enjoy chocolate when they come home right? American chocolate is no good at all after you have had Belgium chocolate. We found that out when we went to France and Spain a few years ago.
    Keep having fun and posting your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, I probably am...but it's worth it. Yum!

    ReplyDelete