Monday, July 5, 2010

Launch Date

Last night I was laying in bed, feeling the realization that tomorrow is the day.  I am excited, scared, nervous and just plain second-guessing this decision to move my family 1/2 way across the world.  We have had a great time in Arizona this past month, especially my oldest.  He does not want to leave his cousins. I feel his pain.  Saying goodbye is just one of my least favorite words in the English dictionary.

But, after all is said and done, the reasons to go still outweigh the reasons to stay, as it is in any relationship.  So I say, "Bring it on Belgium, I'm ready for you."  (I think/hope)

1 comment:

  1. You will have a great time. Your family is such a wonderful one and the kids will definitely adapt. Kids are resilient.

    Wishing you much good fortune and fun!

    The Bastian Family

    ReplyDelete