Thursday, July 22, 2010

Downtown Leuven

The kids and I walked downtown to find umbrellas today.  We found some cool ground paintings that we had to jump into like Mary Poppins.  The were right outside of Saint Peters Church.  This one on the left is Shea and Hayden climbing the Stairway (ladder) to Heaven.  The one one the right is of Shea and Hayden drinking out of the Holy Grail.  Logan is refusing to be in photos at present.

 The fountain of Wisdom.  Please sir, can I have some more?



We also saw and amazing juggler.  There really is just a lack of stripped, spandex wearing jugglers in the world.  Logan told me the juggler said no photos, but this is just a KEEPER!  Am I right ladies?

Other shots of Downtown Leuven:





©ColleenFisher

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging your experiences! I feel like I get a bit of vicarious living through them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just highlights...Stress and Culture Shock are showing their ugly heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Lemonade trip posting. Looking like you are having a great time with the kids. Love Europe!!!

    ReplyDelete